EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 2012Heavy Ion Accelerator Symposium on Fundamental and Applied Science 2012
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 October 2012|
- S.M. Chow, Side Effects of High-dose Radioactive Iodine for Ablation or Treatment of Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma, J HK Coll Radiol, 8, p127–135 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Operational Guidance on Hospital Radiopharmacy: A Safe and Effective Approach, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Fennell, Iodine-131 ablation holding tanks in Ireland, ALARA Newsletter, 26, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kleinschmidt, Uptake and depuration of 131I by the macroalgae Catenella nipae ± Potential use as an environmental monitor for radiopharmaceutical waste, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 58, 1539–1543, (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Carolan, et al., Dose assessment for marine biota and humans from discharge of 131I to the marine environment and uptake by algae in Sydney, Australia. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 102, 953–963 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J.W Geven, et al., Comparative thyroidology: thyroid gland location and iodthyronine dynamics in Mozambique tilapia and common carp, The Journal of Experimental Biology, 210, 4005–4015, (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Evans et al., The volitization of iodine species over dilute iodine solutions, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 71, 761–765, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Smith, Modelling the dispersion of radionuclides following short duration releases to rivers, Part 2 Uptake by fish, Science of the Total Environment, 368, 502–518, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Barquero, M.M. Agulla, A. Ruiz, Liquid discharges from the use of radionuclides in medicine (diagnosis), Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 99, 1535–1538, (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.