EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Attosecond and High-Order Harmonic Generation and Measurement|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- A. Baltuska et al., “Attosecond control of electronic processes by intense light fields”, Nature 421, 611–615 (2003). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. Mansten et al.,“Spectral Signature of Attosecond Pulse Trains”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 083002 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Pfeifer et al., “Controlling the spectral shape of coherent X-rays”, Appl. Phys. B 80, 277 (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. Bartels, S. Backus, E. Zeek, L. Misoguti, G. Vdovin, I. Christov, M. Murnane, and H. Kapteyn, “Shaped-pulse optimization of coherent emission of high-harmonic soft X-rays”, Nature 406, 164 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Wirth et al., “Synthesized Light Transients”, Science 334, 195–200 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Raith, C. Ott, C. P. Anderson, A. Kaldun, K. Meyer, M. Laux, Y. Zhang, and T. Pfeifer, “Fractional high-order harmonic combs and energy tuning by attosecond-precision split-spectrum pulse control”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 121104 (2012). [CrossRef]
- P. Raith, C. Ott and T. Pfeifer, “Attosecond Twin Pulse Control by Generalized Kinetic Heterodyne Mixing”, Opt. Lett. 36, 283–285 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.