EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Attosecond and High-Order Harmonic Generation and Measurement|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- L. Z. Liu, K. O’Keeffe, and S. M. Hooker, “High harmonic optical generator [Polarization Beating],” Isis Innovation, U.K. Patent Application No. B1117355.6 (07 Oct. 2011).
- L. Z. Liu, K. O’Keeffe, and S. M. Hooker, “Quasi-phase-matching of high harmonic generation using polarization beating in optical waveguides,” Phys. Rev. A, 85(5): 053823 (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. Z. Liu, K. O’Keeffe, and S. M. Hooker, “High harmonic optical generator [Optical Rotation],” Isis Innovation, U.K. Patent Application No. GB1208753.2 (18 May 2012).
- L. Z. Liu, K. O’Keeffe, and S. M. Hooker, “Optical Rotation Quasi-Phase-Matching for Circularly Polarized High Harmonic Generation,” Opt Lett, 37(12): 2415–2417 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- X. Zhang, et al. “Quasi-phase-matching and quantum-path control of high-harmonic generation using counterpropagating light.” Nature Phys 3(4):270–275 (2007) [CrossRef]
- I. Christov et al “Quasi-phase matching of high harmonics and attosecond pulses in modulated waveguides.” Opt. Express, 7(11):362–367 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. S. Budil, et al. “Influence of ellipticity on harmonic generation,” Phys. Rev. A, 48(5): R3437–R3440 (1993) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.