EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Optics, Optoelectronics, Measurement, Diagnostic, and Applications|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- A. Dogariu, J.B. Michael, M.O. Scully, R.B. Miles, “High-gain backward lasing in air” Science”, 331, 442–445 (2011).
- D. Kartashov, S. Ališauskas, A. Pugzlys, A. Baltuška, M. Shneider, and A. Zheltikov, “Freespace nitrogen laser from a mid-infrared filament”, in Research in Optical Sciences, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2012), paper HW3C.2.
- P.R. Hemmer, R.B. Miles, P. Polynkin, T. Siebert, A.V. Sokolov, P. Sprangle, M.O. Scully, “Standoff spectroscopy via remote generation of a backward-propagating laser beam” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 108, 3130–3134 (2011); [CrossRef]
- M. Maier, W. Kaiser, J.A. Giordmaine, “Backward stimulated Raman scattering”, Phys. Rev. 177, 580–599 (1969) [CrossRef]
- M. A. Marangoni, D. Brida, M. Quintavalle, G. Cirmi, F. M. Pigozzo, C. Manzoni, F. Baronio, A. D. Capobianco, G. Cerullo “Narrow-bandwidth picosecond pulses by spectral compression of femtosecond pulses in second-order nonlinear crystals” Opt. Express. 15, 8884–8891 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Brunsgaard Hansen, R. W. Berg, and E. H. Stenby, “Raman spectroscopic studies of methane–ethane mixtures as a function of pressure” Appl. Spectrosc. 55, 745–749 (2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.