EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Optics, Optoelectronics, Measurement, Diagnostic, and Applications|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- S.M. Jensen, “The nonlinear coherent coupler,” Quant. Electron. 18, 1580–1583 (1982). [CrossRef]
- S.R. Friberg, Y Silberberg, M.K. Oliver, M.J. Andrejco, M.A. Saifi, and P.W. Smith, “Ultrafast all-optical switching in a dual-core fiber nonlinear coupler,” Appl. Phys. Lett, 51, 1135–1137 (1987) [CrossRef]
- M. Vieweg, T. Gissibl, S. Pricking, B.T. Kuhlmey, D.C. Wu, B.J. Eggleton, and H. Giessen, “Ultrafast nonlinear optofluidics in selectively liquid-filled photonic crystal fibers,” Opt. Express 18, 25232–25240 (2010); [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Gissibl, M. Vieweg, M.M. Vogel, M.M. Abdou-Ahmed, T. Graf, and H. Giessen “Preparation and characterization of a large mode area liquid-filled photonic crystal fiber: transition from isolated to coupled spatial modes,” Appl. Phys. B 106, 521 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Vieweg, S. Pricking, T. Gissibl, Y. Kartashov, L. Torner, and H. Giessen, “Tunable ultrafast nonlinear optofluidic coupler,” Opt. Express. 37, 1058 (2012)
- S. Pricking, M. Vieweg, and H. Giessen, “Influence of the retarded response on an ultrafast nonlinear optofluidic fiber coupler,” Opt. Express. 19, 21673–21679 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Vieweg, T. Gissibl, Y. V. Kartashov, L. Torner, and H. Giessen, “Spatial solitons in optofluidic waveguide arrays with focusing ultrafast Kerr nonlinearity,” Opt. Lett. 37, 2454 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y. V. Kartashov, B. Malomed, L. Torner, “Solitons in nonlinear lattices,” Rev. Mod. Phys., 83, 247 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.