EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 2013WONDER-2012 – 3rd International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Microscopic and Integral Nuclear data Measurements|
|Published online||18 March 2013|
- M. Salvatores and R. Jacqmin, Uncertainty and target accuracy assessment for innovative system using recent covariance data evaluations, ISBN 978-92-64-99053-1, NEA/WPEC-26 (2008)
- N. Colonna et al, Advanced nuclear energy systems and the need of accurate nuclear data: the n_TOF project at CERN, Energy Environ. Sci. 3 (2010) 1910–1917. [CrossRef]
- NEA High Request Priority List <www.nea.fr/dbdata/hprl/>
- IAEA Nuclear Data Services <http://www-nds.iaea.org/>
- Go Chiba, Problem of capture cross section of U-235 in integral data analyses, http://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/hprl/tmp/U235proposal.pdf
- CERN n_TOF Facility: Performance Report, CERN-SL-2002-053 ECT (See also C. Guerrero et al., Performance of the neutron Time-of-Flight facility n TOF at CERN, submitted to Eur. Phys. J.)
- G. Rimpault, Proceedings of the Workshop On Nuclear Data Needs for Generation IV, April 2005, Antwerp, Belgium. http://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/hprl/tmp/HPRLgammafission.pdf
- C. Guerrero et al., The n_TOF Total Absorption Calorimeter for neutron capture measurements at CERN, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A 608 (2009) 424–433. [CrossRef]
- S. Andriamonje et al., A new transparent MicroMegas detector for neutron beam monitoring at n_TOF, J. of the Korean Phys. Soc. 59 (2011) 1597–1600. [CrossRef]
- C. Guerrero et al., Simultaneous measurement of neutron-induced capture and fission reactions at CERN, Eur.Phys.J. A 48,29 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.