EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 2013WONDER-2012 – 3rd International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Microscopic and Integral Nuclear data Measurements|
|Published online||18 March 2013|
- K.H. Shmidt et al., NEA www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/nds_jefdoc/jefdoc-1423.pdf.
- O. Litaize and O. Serot, Phys. Rev. C 82, 2010 [CrossRef]
- H. Lawin et al., NIM 137 (1976) 103–117
- H. Betz, Reviews of Modern Physics, vol.44, n˚ 13, p. 373, July 1972 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. Paul et al., NIM A, vol. 277, pp. 418–430, 1989 [CrossRef]
- W.R. Leo, Techniques for nuclear and particle physics experiments, Springer-Verlag, 1994
- A. Gilbert and A.G.W. Cameron, Canadian Journal of Physics 43 (1965) 1446 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.