- M. Hathaway, R. Chriss, J. Wood and A. Strazisar, NASA Technical Memorandum 4481, (1993)
- B. Song, Experimental and numerical investigations of optimized high-turning supercritical compressor blades, Ph.D Thesis, (2003)
- H. Pitkanen, H. Esa, P. Salinnen and J. Larjola, 4th int. symposium on experimental and computational aerothermodynamics of internal flows, (1999)
- D. Roberts and R. Steed, ANSYS resource library, (2004)
- Y. Galerkin, V. Mitrofanov and A. Prokofiev, International gas turbine congress, (2003)
- S. Javeed and B. Reddy, Int. J. of fluids engeneering Vol. 3, No. 3, pages 335 to 342, (2011)
- V. Mileshin, A. Startev and I. Orekhov, Proc. of the int. gas turbine congress, (2003)
- M. Babak, Konference ANSYS, (2009)
- M. Ding, C. Groth, S. Kacker and D. Roberts, ANSYS resource library, (2005)
- N. Mostafa, A. Abdul-Gawad a,d M. Emeara, The Egyptian Int. J. of Eng. Sci and Technology, Vol. 14, No. 2, (2011)
- Y. Iwakiri and H. Uchida, R&D Review of Toyota CRDL, Vol. 41 No. 3, (2006)
- S. Sivagnanasundaram, S. Spence and J. Early, 10th int. Conf on turbochargers and turbocharging, (2012)
- J. Vierendeels and J. Degroote, Computational Fluid Dynamics, pages 305 to 328, (2009) [CrossRef]
- G. Meauze, Technique de ľingenieur, (1982)
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.