EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- E R Weibel, Morphometry of the human lung, Springer-Verlag (1963)
- G Tian, P W Longest, G Su and M Hindle. Characterization of Respiratory Drug Delivery with Enhanced Condensational Growth using an Individual Path Model of the Entire Tracheobronchial Airways, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2011, Volume 39, Number 3, Pages 1136–1153.
- D K Walters and W H. Luke. A Method for Three Dimensional Navier–Stokes Simulations of Large Scale Regions of the Human Lung Airway, J. Fluids Eng. 39, 051101 (2010).
- A F Tena, P Casan, A Marcos, R Barrio, E Blanco. Analisys of the fluid dynamic characteristics of the obstructive pulmonary diseases using a threedimensional CFD model of the upper conductive zone of the lung airways. Proceedings of the SIMBIO 2011, Brussels, (Belgique), 2010
- A F Tena, P Casan, J Fernâz, A Marcos, R Barrio. Numerical simulation of the nano particle deposition using a three-dimensional model of lung airways. Conference on Modelling Fluid Flow (CMFF´12), Budapest, Hungary, 2012
- P Castro-Ruiz F. Castro-Ruiz, A. Costas-López, C. Cenjor-Español. Computational fluid dynamics simulations of the airflow in the human nasal cavity. Acta Otorrinolaringol Esp 2005; 56: 403–410. [CrossRef]
- M Brouns, S T. Jayaraju1, C Lacor, J De Mey, M Noppen, W Vincken,and S Verbanck. Tracheal stenosis: a flow dynamics study. Journal of Applied Physiology March2007 vol.102 no. 3 1178–1184. [CrossRef]
- H Kitaoka, R Takaki, B Suki. A threedimensional model of the human tree. J. Applied Physiology. 1999; 87: 2207–2217.
- Gambit version 2.4.6, 2006. ©ANSYS Inc.
- Fluent version 6.3.26, 2006. ©ANSYS Inc.
- Robinson, R.J., Oldham, M.J., Clinkenbeard, R.E., Rai, P. 2006. Experimental and nu-merical analysis of a 7 generation human rep-lica tracheobronchial model. Ann. Biomed. Eng. 34(3):373–383.
- Dolovich MB, Newhouse MT. Aerosols. Generation, methods of administration, and therapeutic applications in asthma. In Allergy. Principles and practice, 4th edn, eds Middleton E Jr, Reed CE, Ellis EF, Adkinson NF Jr, Yunginger JW, Busse WW. St Louis Mosby Year Book, Inc., 1993; 712–739.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.