EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- R.L. Bisplinghoff, Ashley H., Halfman R. L.: Aeroelasticity. Dover, New York:, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Dowell, A Modern Course in Aeroelasticity, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dodrecht, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- E. Naudasher, Rockwell D.: Flow-Induced Vibrations, A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Baxevanou, Chaviaropoulos, P.K., Voutsinas, S.G., Vlachos, N.S: Evaluation study of a Navier̶ Stokes CFD aeroelastic model of wind turbine airfoils in classical flutter. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 96, 2008, 1425–1443. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feistauer, J. Horáček, M. Růžička, P. Sváček: Numerical analysis of flow induced nonlinear vibrations of an airfoil with three degrese of freedom. Computers & Fluids, 49, 2011, 110–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Geissler: Numerical study of buffet and transonic flutter on the NLR 7301 airfoil. Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.7, 2003, 540–550. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Weber, K. D. Jones, J. A. Ekaterinaris, M. F. Platzer: Transonic flutter computations for the NLR 7301 supercritical airfoil. Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.5, 2001, 293–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, G.C. Zha: Detached-eddy simulation of transonic limit cycle oscillations using high order schemes. Computers & Fluids, 52, 2011, 58–68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhao, Q. Zhang, Y. Tan: Random flutter of a 2 DOF nonlinear airfoil in pitch and plunge with freeplay in pitch. Nonlinear Dynamics, 58 (4), 2009, 643–654. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Poirel, S.J Price: Bifurcation characteristics of a two-dimensional structurally non-linear airfoil in turbulent flow. Nonlinear Dynamics, 48 (4), 2007, 423–435. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Poirel, V. Métivier, G. Dumas: Computational aeroelastic simulations of self-sustained pitch oscillations of a NACA0012 at transitional Reynolds numbers. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 27, 2011, 1262–1277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.