EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- R.L. Bisplinghoff, Ashley H., Halfman R. L.: Aeroelasticity. Dover, New York:, 1996.
- E.H. Dowell, A Modern Course in Aeroelasticity, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dodrecht, 1995.
- E. Naudasher, Rockwell D.: Flow-Induced Vibrations, A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam, 1994.
- C.A. Baxevanou, Chaviaropoulos, P.K., Voutsinas, S.G., Vlachos, N.S: Evaluation study of a Navier̶ Stokes CFD aeroelastic model of wind turbine airfoils in classical flutter. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 96, 2008, 1425–1443. [CrossRef]
- M. Feistauer, J. Horáček, M. Růžička, P. Sváček: Numerical analysis of flow induced nonlinear vibrations of an airfoil with three degrese of freedom. Computers & Fluids, 49, 2011, 110–127. [CrossRef]
- W. Geissler: Numerical study of buffet and transonic flutter on the NLR 7301 airfoil. Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.7, 2003, 540–550. [CrossRef]
- S. Weber, K. D. Jones, J. A. Ekaterinaris, M. F. Platzer: Transonic flutter computations for the NLR 7301 supercritical airfoil. Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.5, 2001, 293–304. [CrossRef]
- B. Wang, G.C. Zha: Detached-eddy simulation of transonic limit cycle oscillations using high order schemes. Computers & Fluids, 52, 2011, 58–68. [CrossRef]
- D. Zhao, Q. Zhang, Y. Tan: Random flutter of a 2 DOF nonlinear airfoil in pitch and plunge with freeplay in pitch. Nonlinear Dynamics, 58 (4), 2009, 643–654. [CrossRef]
- D. Poirel, S.J Price: Bifurcation characteristics of a two-dimensional structurally non-linear airfoil in turbulent flow. Nonlinear Dynamics, 48 (4), 2007, 423–435. [CrossRef]
- D. Poirel, V. Métivier, G. Dumas: Computational aeroelastic simulations of self-sustained pitch oscillations of a NACA0012 at transitional Reynolds numbers. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 27, 2011, 1262–1277. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.