EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- Ramjet Propulsion. (n.d.). Retrieved April 2012, from NASA: http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/airplane/ramjet.html
- Scramjet Propulsion. (n.d.). Retrieved April 2012, from NASA: http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/airplane/scramjet.html
- D. Andreadis, The Industrial Physicist, AugSep, 24–27, (2004)
- How Scramjets Work. (n.d.). Retrieved April 2012, from NASA: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/factsheets/X43A_2006_5.html
- E. T. Curran and F. E. Stull, Aero Propulsion Lab., RTD-TDR-63-4097, (1964)
- E. T. Curran, W. H. ,Heiser, and D. T. Pratt, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 28, 323–360, (1996) [CrossRef]
- W. H. Heiser, and D. T. Pratt, Hypersonic Air Breathing Propulsion, AIAA Education Series, AIAA, Washington, D.C., (1993)
- S. Emami,, C. A. Trexler, A. H. Auslender, and J. P. Weidner, NASA TP-3502, May (1995)
- C.-P. Wang, K.-Y. Zhang, and K.-M. Cheng, AIAA Paper 2006-818, (2006)
- N. Bachchan, and R. Hillier, AIAA Paper 20044716, (2004)
- K. Matsuo, Y. Miyazato, and H.-D. Kim, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 35, 1, 33–100, (1999) [CrossRef]
- P. J. Waltrup, and F. S. Billig, AIAA Journal, 11, 10, 1404–1408, (1973).
- P. J. Waltrup, and F. S. Billig, Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 10, 9, 620–622, (1973) [CrossRef]
- B. U. Reinartz, C. D. Herrmann, and J. B. Ballmann, Journal of Propulsion and Power, 19, 5, 868–875, (2003) [CrossRef]
- G. Sullins, and G. McLafferty, AIAA Paper 925104, (1992)
- C.-J. Tam, K-C. Lin, D. L. Davis, and R. Behdadnia, AIAA Paper 2006-4509, (2006)
- S. K. Stouffer and M. A. Hagenmaier, AIAA Paper 2001-0519, (2001)
- J. A. Hudgens, and C. A. Trexler, AIAA Paper 923101, (1991)
- G. Masuya, T. Komuro, A. Murakami, N. Shinozaki, A. Nakamura, and O. Murayama, Journal of Propulsion and Power, 11, 2, 301–307, (1995). [CrossRef]
- D. M. Van Wie, F. T. Kwok, and R. F. Walsh, AIAA Paper 96-2914, (1996)
- J. L. Wagner, K. B. Yuceil, A. Valdivia, N. T. Clemens, and D. S. Dolling, AIAA Journal, 47, 6, 1528–1542, (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. L. Wagner, K. B. Yuceil and N. T. Clemens, AIAA Journal, 48, 9, 1875–1888, (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.