EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 49, 2013HCP 2012 – Hadron Collider Physics Symposium 2012
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 May 2013|
- S.L. Glashow, “Partial Symmetries of Weak Interactions”, Nucl. Phys. 22 (1961) 579 [CrossRef]
- S. Weinberg, “A Model of Leptons”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 19 (1967) 1264 [CrossRef]
- A. Salam, “Weak and electromagnetic interactions”, Elementary particle physics: relativistic groups and analyticity, N. Svartholm, ed., Almquvist and Wiskell (1968) 367, Proceedings of the eighth Nobel symposium.
- F. Englert and R. Brout, “Broken symmetry and the mass of gauge vector mesons”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13 (1964) 321. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- P.W. Higgs, “Broken symmetries, massless particles and gauge fields”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 12 (1964) 132. [CrossRef]
- P.W. Higgs, “Broken symmetries and the masses of gauge bosons”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13 (1964) 508. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- G.S. Guralnik, C.R. Hagen, and T.W.B. Kibble, “Global conservation laws and massless particles”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13 (1964) 585. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- P.W. Higgs, “Spontaneous symmetry breakdown without massless bosons”, Phys. Rev. 145 (1966) 1156. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.W.B. Kibble, “Symmetry breaking in non-Abelian gauge theories”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 155 (1967) 1554.
- The CMS Collaboration, “Search for the standard model Higgs boson decaying into two photons in pp collisions at √s=7 TeV”, Phys. Lett. B710, Vol 3, 403 (2012)
- The CMS Collaboration,“Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC” Phys. Lett. B716, 30–61 (2012)
- The CMS Collaboration, “The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC” JINST 3 (2008) S08004 [CrossRef]
- The CMS Collaboration, “Particle-Flow Event Reconstruction in CMS and Performance for Jets, Taus, and MET”, CMS-PAS-PFT-09-001.
- G. Cowan, K. Cranmer, E. Gross and O. Vitells “Asymptotic formulae for likelihood-based tests of new physics” Eur. Phys. J. C71 (2011) 1554.
- ATLAS and CMS Collaborations, “Procedure for the LHC Higgs boson search combination in Summer 2011” ATL-PHYS-PUB-2011-11, CMS NOTE-2011/005, CDS Record 1363354 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.