EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 2013TRACER 6 - The 6th International Conference on Tracers and Tracing Methods
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Petroleum and Geothermal Reservoirs|
|Published online||28 May 2013|
- Taber J.J., Martin F.D. and Seright R.S. 1997a. EOR-screening criteria revisited – part 1: Introduction to screening criteria and enhanced recovery field projects. SPE Reservoir Eng. 12 (3): 189–198
- Taber, J.J., Martin, F.D. and Seright, R.S. 1997b. EOR-screening criteria revisited – part 2: Application and impact of oil prices. SPE Reservoir Eng. 12 (3): 199–205
- Hernandez C., Chacon L., Anselmi L., Angulo R., Manrique E., Romero E., de Audemard N., Carlisle C.: Single Well Chemical Tracer Test to Determine ASP Injection Efficiency at Lagomar VLA-6/9/21 Area, C4 Member, Lake Maracaibo, Venezuela. SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, 13–17 April 2002, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Zainal S., Manap A.A.A., Hamid P.A., Othman M., Chong M.O., Yahya A.W., Darman N., Sai R.M.: Offshore Chemical EOR: The Role of an Innovative Laboratory Program in Managing Result Uncertainty to Ensure the Success of a Pilot Field Implementation. SPE paper 113154. EUROPEC/EAGE Conference and Exhibition, 9–12 June, Rome, Italy, 2008
- Oyemade, S., Al Harty, S., Jaspers, H., van Wunnik, J., de Kruijf, A. and W.M.S.: Alkaline-surfactant polymer flood: Single well chemical tracer tests - design, implementation and performance. SPE 130042, Proc. SPE EOR conference at Oil & Gas West Asia, Muscat, Oman, 2010
- de Zwart A.H., van Batenburg D.W., Stoll M.and Al-Harthi S. Numerical Interpretation of Single Well Chemical Tracer Tests for ASP Injection. 16th European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, Cambridge, UK, 12-14 April 2011
- Babadagli, T.: Development of mature oil fields - A review, J. Pet. Sci. Eng. 57 (3-4), 221–246 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Al-Mutairi S.M. and Kokal S.L.: EOR Potential in the Middle East: Current and Future Trends, SPE paper 143287, SPE EUROPEC/EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, 23–26 May 2011
- Dugstad Ø. Well-to-Well Tracer Tests, Chapter 6 (pp. 651–683), Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Vol. 5 - Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics by Edward D. Holstein (Ed.) SPE, Richardson, Texas, 2007
- Deans H.: Method of determining fluid saturations in reservoirs, US patent # 3623842, 1971
- Deans, H.A.: Using Chemical Tracers to Measure Fractional Flow and Saturation In-situ, SPE 7076, 5th SIMOR of SPE, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1978
- Deans H. and Carlisle C.: The single well chemical tracer test a method for measuring reservoir fluid saturations in-situ. pp. 615–649, Petroleum Engineering Handbook by L.W. Lake (Ed), Vol. 5 Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics. SPE 2007
- Seccombe J.C., Lager A., Webb K., Jerauld G. and Fueg E.: Improving Waterflood Recovery: LoSal™EOR Field Evaluation. SPE paper 113480. SPE/DOE IOR Symposium, 20-23 April, Tulsa, USA, 2008
- Jerauld G.R., Mohammadi H. and Webb K.J.: Interpreting Single Well Chemical Tracer Tests. SPE paper 129724. SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, 24–28 April, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 2010
- Skrettingland K., Holt T., Tweheyo M.T. and Skjevrak I.: Snorre low salinity water injection - core flooding and single well field pilot. SPE 129877, SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering 14 (2), 182–192 (2011) [CrossRef]
- McGuire P., Chatham J., Paskvan F., Sommer D. and Carirni F.: Low salinity oil recovery: An exciting new EOR opportunity for Alaska's North Slope. SPE paper 93903, Proc. SPE Western Regional Meeting, Irvin, CA, 2005
- Tang J.S.: Extended Brigham Model for Residual Oil Saturation Measurement by Partitioning Tracer Tests SPE paper 84874, SPE Journal 10 (2), 175–183 (2005)
- Agca C., Pope G.A., Sepehrnoori K., Modelling and analysis of tracer flow in oil reservoirs, Journal of Petr. Science & Eng. 4 (1), 3–19 (1990) [CrossRef]
- Illiassov P.A., Datta-Gupta A.: Field-scale characterization of permeability and saturation distribution using partitioning tracer tests: The Ranger Field, Texas, SPE Journal 7 (4), 409–422 (2002)
- Jin M., Jackson R.E., Pope, G.A., Taffinder S.: Development of Partitioning Tracer Tests for Characterization of Nonaqueous-Phase Liquid-Contaminated Aquifers. SPE paper 39293 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibiion, 5–8 October 1997, San Antonio, Texas
- Huseby O., Sagen J. and Dugstad Ø.: Gas tracer transport - correct formulation and fast post-processing simulation technique. SPE paper 142991 EUROPEC/ EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, 23–26 May 2011
- Lenda, A. and Zuber, A.: “Tracer dispersion in groundwater experiments.” In: Isotope Hydrology (Proc. IAEA Symp.), IAEA, Vienna, pp 619–641, 1970
- Kovscek, A.R.: Screening criteria for CO2 storage in oil reservoirs. Petroleum Science Tech. 20 (7 & 8), 841–866 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Manrique, E.J., Muci, V.E. and Gurfinkel, M.E. 2006. EOR Field Experiences in Carbonate Reservoirs in the United States. SPE 100063. SPE/DOE Symp. IOR, Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.A., 22–26 April
- Meer, B. v. d., D. H. Daan, et al. (2006). CO2 Storage and Testing, Enhanced Gas Recovery in the K12-B Reservoir, TNO
- Rogers, J.D., and Grigg, R.B.: A Literature Analysis of the WAG Injectivity Abnormalities in the CO2 Process. SPE 73830. SPE Res Eval Eng 4 (5), 375–386 (2001)
- Abdassah, D., Siregar, S., and Kristanto, D. 2000. The Potential of Carbon Dioxide Gas Injection Application in Improving Oil Recovery. SPE 64730. SPE 7th Int. Oil and Gas Conf. & Exhib., Beijing, China, 7–10 Nov.
- Harpole, K.J., and Hallenbeck, L.D. 1996. East Vacuum Grayburg San Andres Unit CO2 Flood Ten Year Performance Review: Evolution of a Reservoir Management Strategy and Results of WAG Optimization. SPE 36710. SPE Annual Tech. Conf. & Exhib., Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., 6–9 Oct.
- Jonas, T.M., Chou, S.I., Vasicek, S.L. 1990. Evaluation of a CO2 Foam Field Trial: Rangely Weber Sand Unit. SPE 20468. 55th Annual Tech. Conf. & Exhib. SPE, New Orleans, LA, U.S.A., 23–26 Sep.
- Rossen, W.R., Duijn, C.J. van Nguyen, Q.P., and Vikingstad, A.K. 2006. Injection Strategies to Overcome Gravity Segregation in Simultaneous Gas and Liquid Injection into Homogeneous Reservoirs. SPE 99794. SPE/DOE Symp. IOR, Tulsa, 22–26 April
- Zuta, J., Fjelde, I., and Berenblyum, R.A. 2009. Oil Recovery during CO2-foam Injection in Fractured Chalk Rock at Reservoir Conditions. Int. Symp. Society of Core Analysts, Noordwijk, Netherlands, 26–30 Sep.
- Zuta, J., Fjelde, I., and Berenblyum, R.A. 2010. Experimental and simulation of CO2-foam flooding in fractured chalk rock at reservoir conditions: Effect of mode of injection on oil recovery. SPE-129575, the 2010 SPE EOR Conf. Oil & Gas West Asia, Muscat, Oman, 11–13 April 2010
- Kim, J.S., Dong, Y., and Rossen, W.R. 2004. Steady-State Flow Behavior of CO2 Foam. SPE89351. SPE/DOE Symp. IOR, Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.A., 17–21 April
- Kovscek, A.R. Patzek, T.W. and Radke, C.J. 1993. Simulation of Foam Transport in Porous Media. SPE 26402. Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, 3–6 October
- Friedmann, F., Chen, W.H., Gauglitz, P.A.: Experimental and Simulation Study of High-Temperature Foam Displacement in Porous Media. SPE Reservoir Engineering 6 (1), 37–45 (1991)
- Nguyen, Q. P., Alexandrov, A. V., Zitha, P. L. and Currie, P. K. 2000. Experimental and Modelling Studies on Foam in Porous Media: A Review. Paper SPE 58799. SPE International Symposium on Formation Damage Control, Lafayette, 23–24 Feb.
- Dugstad Ø., Opel K. and Fjelde I.: Improved understanding of CO2/Foam EOR techniques by aid of Tracer Technology. SPE paper 142985, SPE EUROPEC/EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition Vienna, Austria, 23–26 May 2011
- De Bons F. and Braun R.W.: Polymer flooding: Still a Viable IOR Technique, 8th European IOR Symposium, Vienna, Austria
- Morel, D., Vert, M., Jouenne, S., Nahas, E (2008): Polymer Injection in Deep Offshore Field: The Dalia Angola Case, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, USA, 21–24 September 2008
- Wang, D. M., Han, P. H., Shao, Z. B., Hou, W. H., Seright, R. S.: Sweep-improvement options for the Daqing oil field, SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering 11, 18–26 (2008)
- Dass, C., Jain, M. A., Dhawan, A. K., Misra, T. R. (2008): Monitoring of Polymer flood project at Sanand field of India, SPE Indian Oil and Gas Technical Conference and Exhibition, Mumbai, India, 4–6 March 2008
- Yan, W., Demin, W., Jun, W., Jiangtao, L., Runtao, Y., Zengyou, D.: New Developments in Production Technology for Polymer Flooding, SPE/DOE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 20–23 April 2008
- Lund, T. Bjørnestad, E.Ø., Staveland, A., Gjøvikli., N.B., Fletcher, A.J.P., Flew, S.G. and Lamb, S.P.: Polymer retention and inaccessible pore volume in North Sea reservoir material. In O. Vikane (Editor), Enhanced Oil Recovery. J. Pet-Sci. Eng. 7, 25–32 (1992) [CrossRef]
- Sagen, J., Cvetkovic B., Brendesdal, E., Halvorsen, G., You, Y.L., and Bjørnstad, T.: “Reservoir Chemical-Thermal Simulation with Tracers”. SPE paper 36921, SPE European Petroleum Conference, Milan, Italy, 22–24 October, 1996
- Sagen, J. and Huseby O.: “Tracer Simulation Tool and Method for Simulating Tracers in Sub-Surface Reservoirs”. Patent application no. PCT / EP2009/ 057115, European Patent Office, The Hague, Netherlands, 2009
- Huseby O., Sagen J., Wangen M., and Viig S.O. (2010). Planning and Interpretation of Offshore-Field Tracer Tests Using Accurate and Refined Tracer Simulations. SPE 139170 paper presented at the 2010 SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, 1–3 December 2010, Lima, Peru
- Shook G.M., Pope G.A. and Asakawa K. (2009). Determining Reservoir Properties and Flood Performance From Tracer Test Analysis. SPE paper 124614. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 4–7 October 2009, New Orleans, Louisiana
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.