EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 2013TRACER 6 - The 6th International Conference on Tracers and Tracing Methods
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Petroleum and Geothermal Reservoirs|
|Published online||28 May 2013|
- Cooke, C.E. Jr.: Method of Determining Residual Oil Saturation in Reservoirs, U.S. Patent 3 590 923, Exxon Production Research Co. (July 6, 1971)
- Deans, H.A. and Majoros, S. : The Single Well Chemical Tracer Method for Measuring Residual Oil Saturation, Final report, DOE/BC20006-18, (October 1980)
- Tang, J.S. , and Harker, B.C. , Interwell Tracer Test to Determine Residual Oil Saturation in a Gas-Saturated Reservoir; Part I: theory and design; JCPT, 30, n∘ 3, p. 76–85 (May-June 1991)
- Minquan, Jin . et al.: Partitioning Tracer Test for Detection, Estimation and Remediation Performance Assessment of Subsurface Nonaqueous Phase Liquids, Water Resources Research, 31, n∘5, p. 1201–1211 (1995) [CrossRef]
- Wilson, R.D. and Markey, D.M. : Direct Detection of Residual Nonaqueous Phase Liquid in the Saturated Zone using SF6 as a Partitioning Tracer. Environmental Science & Technology, 29: p. 1255–1258 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nicole T.N. and Brusseau, M.L. : Field Study of the Partitioning Tracer Method for Detection of Dense Nonaqueous Phase Liquid in a Trichloroethene-contaminate Aquifer. Environmental Science & Technology, 30: p. 2859–2863 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Semprini, L. : Modeling and Field Studies of Radon-222 in Geothermal Reservoirs. Ph.D. Dissertation, Stanford University (1986)
- Hopkins, O.S. ; Radon-222 as an Indicator for Nonaqueous Phase Liquids in the Saturated Zone: Developing a Detection Technology. Master's Thesis, Oregon State University (1994)
- Gottipati, S. : Radon-222 as a Tracer for Performance Assessment of NAPL Remediation Technologies in the Saturated Zone: an Experimental Investigation. Master's Thesis, Oregon State University (1996)
- Hunkeler, D. , E. Hoenh , P. Höhener, and J. Zeyer: 222Rn as a Partitioning Tracer to Detect Diesel Fuel Contamination in aquifers: Laboratory Study and Field Observations. Environmental Science & Technology, 31: p. 3180–3187 (1997) [CrossRef]
- Wentworth C.K. : A scale of grade and class terms for clastic sediments. J. of Geology, 30: p. 377–392 (1922) [CrossRef]
- Clever, L.H. Solubility data series, volume 2: Krypton, Xenon and Radon- gas solubility; International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry; Pergamon Press; Oxford/UK (1979)
- Cantaloub, M. , J. Higginbotham, and L. Semprini The Determination of Rn Partition Coefficients for Several Liquid Scintillation Cocktails 43th Annual Conference on Bioassay, Analytical, and Environmental Radiochemistry, Charleston, SC November 09-11 (1997)
- Leal, J.M. Desenvolvimento da Tecnologia do Pó de Turmalina. Ph.D. Dissertation, Federal University of Ouro Preto (2008)
- Lake, L.W. The Society of Petroleum Engineers Reservoir Characterization Course (1998) http://www.spe.org/web/training/demo/00frame.htm15/04/2010
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.