EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 2013TRACER 6 - The 6th International Conference on Tracers and Tracing Methods
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Petroleum and Geothermal Reservoirs|
|Published online||28 May 2013|
- B. Zemel, Tracers in the Oil Field, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang,: “Determination of Residual Oil Saturation in A Carbonate Reservoir”, SPE 72111 [Google Scholar]
- N. Goran, V. Constantin,: “Application of tracer tests for evaluation of oil reservoir heterogeneity”, internal project 131/1999, ICPT Câmpina [Google Scholar]
- M. Drumeanu, V. Constantin,: “Performing the chemical tracer test in order to identify the water channeling”, internal project 108/2002, Câmpina [Google Scholar]
- P. Raimondi,: “Mass Transfer Between Phases in a Porous Medium: A Study of Equilibrium”, SPE 959 [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Deans, A.D. Mut,: “Chemical Tracer Studies to Determine Water Saturation at Prudhoe Bay”, SPE 28591, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Tomich, “Single Well Tracer Method to Measure Residual Oil Saturation”, SPE 3142 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Clyde,: “Single Well Tracer Tests for Evaluating Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes”, SPE 8838 [Google Scholar]
- K.N Wood,: “Interwell Residual Oil Saturation at Leduc Miscible Pilot”, SPE 22543 [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang,: “Extended Brigham Model for Residual Oil Saturation Measurement by Portitioning Tracer Tests”, SPE 84874 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Melo, C.R. Holleben,: “Using Tracers to Characterize Petroleum Reservoirs: Application to Carmopolis Field, Brazil”, SPE 69474 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.