EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 2013TRACER 6 - The 6th International Conference on Tracers and Tracing Methods
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Basic Theory and Simulation Tools|
|Published online||28 May 2013|
- R. Meyer, Introduction to mathematical fluid dynamics. Dover publications, New York (1982) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigogine, and D. Kondepudi. Modern Thermodynamics. John Wiley & Sons. New York (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Constain. Svedber's number playing a main role in diffusion processes. (to be published) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Constain. Is storage mechanism in Dead Zone model violating second principle? (to be published) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigogine. El fin de las certidumbres. Taurus, Bns As (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Zemansky. Heat and thermodynamics. Mc Grw-Hill, New York (1967) [Google Scholar]
- A. Constain, A. Carvajal and J. Carvajal. Accurate measurement of discharge using Rhodamine WT. IAHR Intl. Congress, Vancouver (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Constain, O. Agredo and J. Carvajal. Applications of a new mean flow velocity equation in streams. River Flow, Lovaine la neuve (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pugachev. Introduction to Probability theory. Nauka Editors, Moscow (1973) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Morowitz. Entropy for biologist: An introduction to thermodynamics. Academic Press, New York (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Fomipyme project final report (internal circulation). Bogota, Colombia (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.