EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 2: Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Behavior: Coupled Chemical and Mechanical Effect|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- P. Rossi, "Coupling between the crack propagation velocity and the vapour diffusion in concrete", Materials and Structures, vol 22,pp. 91-97, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rossi, C. Boulay, "Influence of free water in concrete on the cracking process", Magazine of Concrete Research, V 42, No. 152, pp. 143-146, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Denarié, C. Cécot, C. Huet, "Characterization of creep and crack growth interactions in fracture behavior of concrete", Cement and Concrete Research, 36, 571-575, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dénarié, "Etude expérimentale des couplages viscoélasticité-croissance des fissures dans les bétons de ciment, Doctoral Thesis no. 2195, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne", 2000. [Google Scholar]
- H. Rüsch, "Researches toward a general flexural theory for structural concrete", ACI Journal, Proceedings, Vol 57, p. 1-28, July 1960. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Smadi, F.O. Slate, A.H. Nilson, "High-, medium-, and low-strength concretes subject to sustained overloads- strains, strengths, and failure mechanisms", ACI Journal, 657-664, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- C. Mazzotti, M. Savoia, "Nonlinear creep, Poisson’s ratio, and creep-damage interaction of concrete in compression", ACI Materials Journal, v.99, no.5, September-October 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bazant, R. Gettu, "Rate effects and load relaxation in static fracture of concrete", ACI Materials Journal, 89, no.5, September-October 1992. [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Zhou, "Time-Dependent Crack Growth and Fracture in Concrete", Ph.D. Thesis, TVBM-1011, University of Lund, Sweden, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Carpinteri, S. Valente, F.P. Zhou, G. Ferrara, G. Melchiorri, "Tensile and flexural creep rupture tests on partially-damaged concrete specimens", Materials and Structures, Vol 30,pp. 269-276, June 1997,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Omar et al., Creep-damage coupled effects: experimental investigation on bending beams with various sizes, Journal of Materials in Engineering, ASCE, 21, 65, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.