EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 6: Metallic Corrosion|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- M.R. Fard, Resolution of Generic Safety Issues (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, D.C., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Pabalan, L. Yang, and K.-T. Chiang, Boric Acid Degradation of Reinforced Concrete (Center for Nuclear Waste Regulatory Analyses, San Antonio, Texas, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ramm and M. Biscoping, Nuclear Engineering and Design 179, 191 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Jin, N. Jin, and Y. Tian, Key Engineering Materials 400–402, 441 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Dillard and J.O. Glanville, Composition and Method for Combatting Chloride-Induced Corrosion in Steel in Reinforced Concrete. U.S. Patent Number 5,092,923. Issued March 3, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, N. Sridhar, O. Pensado, and D. Dunn, Corrosion 58, 1,004 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.