EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 66, 2014INPC 2013 – International Nuclear Physics Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Facilities and Instrumentation|
|Published online||20 March 2014|
- M.-G. Saint Laurent et al., SPIRAL PHASE-II, European RTT, Final report, Contract number ERBFMGECT980100, http://pro.ganil-spiral2.eu/spiral2, September (2001)
- E. Petit, on behalf of the SPIRAL2 collaboration, Progress of the SPIRAL2 project, in proceedings of the IPAC conference, San Sebastian, Spain (2011), http://www.jacow.org/
- B. Blank, The DESIR facility at SPIRAL2, Pramana – J. Phys 75 (2010) 343 [CrossRef]
- B. Blank for the DESIR collaboration, The DESIR Facility, Letter of Intent for SPIRAL2 (2006), GANIL Caen-France, http://www.cenbg.in2p3.fr/desir/
- F. Azaiez, S. Essabaa, F. Ibrahim and D. Verney, The ALTO facility at Orsay, NPN, 23, Issue 2 (2013)
- The ISOLDE Facility, A Tool for Understanding the Strong Interaction, NPN, 20, Issue 4, (2010), http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/The_ISOLDE_facility
- M. Trinczek, Beam Delivery And Future Initiatives at The ISAC Radioactive Ion Beam Facility, in proceedings of the PAC conference, Vancouver, BC, Canada, (2009), http://www.jacow.org/
- H. Wollnik, Optics of Charged Particles, (Academic Press, INC. 1987)
- F. Hinterberger, Ion Optics with Electrostatic Lenses, (CAS on Small Accelerators, CERN-2006-012, 2006)
- TraceWin code: http://irfu.cea.fr/Sacm/logiciels/index.php
- R. Duperrier and D. Uriot, Application of the extreme value theory to beam loss estimates in the SPIRAL2 linac based on large scale Monte Carlo computations, Phys. Rev. Spe. Topics – Acce and Beams 9, 044202 (2006) [CrossRef]
- A. Septier and J. Van Acker, Les Lentilles Quadrupolaires Electrostatique, NIM 13 335 (1961) [CrossRef]
- R. Baartman and D. Kaltchev, Short Quadrupole Parametrization, in proceeding of the PAC conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, (2007)
- Opera-3d - electromagnetic design in three dimensions, http://www.cobham.com/about-cobham/aerospace-and-security/about-us/antenna-systems/kidlington/products/opera-3d.aspx
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.