EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- V. Petr, M. Kolovratník, Proc. 10th. Conf. on Steam and Gas Turbines, 213–218, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- X. Cai,L. Wang, Y. Pan, X. Ouyan, J. Shen, J. Thermal Science. 10: 123–126, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, X. Cai, X. Wang, Z. Shang, T. Ning, Ann. Conf. Chinese Society of Engineering Thermalphysics on Multiphase Flow, 8, 20–25, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kleitz, J.M. Dorey, Proceedings of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part C-journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, vol. 218, no. 8, pp. 811–842, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Nixon, A.S. Aguado, Feature extraction and image processing, 1st Ed., Newnes, UK, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kolovratník O. Bartoš, 20th Jubilee Turbomachinery Workshop, IFFM Publishers, 32, 1–6, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bartoš, M. Kolovratník, Proc. Int. Conf. Experimental Fluid Mechanics, 21–24, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.