EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- A. Klimanek, R. A. Białecky, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 36, (2009), 547–553 [CrossRef]
- T. Hyhlík, Engineering Mechanics 2013, 19th International conference, Svratka, (2013)
- F. Merkel, Verdunstungskühlung, VDI Forschungsarbeiten , no. 275, VDI - Verlag, Berlin, 1925
- N. J. Williamson, Numerical Modelling of Heat and Mass Transfer and Optimisation of a Natural Draft Wet Cooling Tower. Ph.D. thesis, University of Sydney, 2008
- A. K. Majumdar, A. K. Singhal, D. B. Spalding, ASME J. Heat Transfer, 105(4), (1983)
- N. Williamson, M. Behnia, S. Armfield, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 51 (2008) [CrossRef]
- F. Maršík, Flow of Heterogeneous Mixtures with Relaxation Processes (in czech), Institute of Thermomechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, 1994
- A. Bejan, Convection Heat Transfer, John Wiley & Sons, 2004
- F. Bosnjakovic, P. L. Blackshear Jr. (Ed.), Technical Thermodynamics, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1965
- P. Punčochářová-Pořízková, K. Kozel, J. Horáček, J. Fürst, Engineering Mechanics, 17(2), (2010)
- J. Halama, F. Benkhaldoun, J. Fořt, Int. Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 65(8), (2011) [CrossRef]
- I. Zúñiga-González, Modelling Heat and Mass Transfer in Cooling Towers with Natural Convection. Ph.D. thesis, Czech Technical University in Prague, 2005
- D. G. Kröger, Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers. Penn Well Corporation, Tulsa, 2004
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.