EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- A. Klimanek, R. A. Białecky, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 36, (2009), 547–553 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hyhlík, Engineering Mechanics 2013, 19th International conference, Svratka, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Merkel, Verdunstungskühlung, VDI Forschungsarbeiten , no. 275, VDI - Verlag, Berlin, 1925 [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Williamson, Numerical Modelling of Heat and Mass Transfer and Optimisation of a Natural Draft Wet Cooling Tower. Ph.D. thesis, University of Sydney, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Majumdar, A. K. Singhal, D. B. Spalding, ASME J. Heat Transfer, 105(4), (1983) [Google Scholar]
- N. Williamson, M. Behnia, S. Armfield, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 51 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Maršík, Flow of Heterogeneous Mixtures with Relaxation Processes (in czech), Institute of Thermomechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bejan, Convection Heat Transfer, John Wiley & Sons, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- F. Bosnjakovic, P. L. Blackshear Jr. (Ed.), Technical Thermodynamics, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1965 [Google Scholar]
- P. Punčochářová-Pořízková, K. Kozel, J. Horáček, J. Fürst, Engineering Mechanics, 17(2), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Halama, F. Benkhaldoun, J. Fořt, Int. Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 65(8), (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Zúñiga-González, Modelling Heat and Mass Transfer in Cooling Towers with Natural Convection. Ph.D. thesis, Czech Technical University in Prague, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Kröger, Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers. Penn Well Corporation, Tulsa, 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.