EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- P.C. Chatwin. The dispersion of a puff of passive contaminant in the constant stress region. Q J Royal Met. Soc., 94, 350–360 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Meroney, A. Lohmeyer. Statistical characteristics of instataneous dense gas clouds released in an atmospheric boundary-layer wind tunnel. Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 28, 1–22 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Robins, J.E. Fackrell. An experimental study of the dispersion of short duration emissions in a turbulent boundary layer. Proc. Air Pollution VI, WIT Press (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jaňour. Modelování mezní vrstvy atmosféry (Karolinum, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fisher, M. Schatzmann, B. Leitl. How often is sufficient? A program for the statistical analysis of puff dispersion in urban environments. Proc. Physmod (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.