EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- R. Lenhard, M. Malcho, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 57, 111 (2013) [CrossRef]
- P. Nemec, A. Čaja, M. Malcho, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 57, 126 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R. Lenhard, M. Jakubský, M. Malcho, J. Jandačka, Communications: scientific letters of the University of Žilina, 14, 10 (2012)
- M. Kasanický, S. Gavlas, M. Vantúch, M. Malcho, Experimental fluid mechanics, 332 (2012)
- W. H. Lee, A pressure iteration scheme for two phase modeling, Los Alamos Scientific laboratory. Los Alamos, New Mexico, (1979)
- S. C. K. De Schepper, G. J. Heynderickx, G. B. Marin, Chemical Engineering Journal, 138 (2008)
- K. Kaduchová, R. Lenhard, J. Jandačka, The application of experimental and numerical methods in fluid mechanics and energy, 119 (2012)
- P. Novotný, T. Vít, P. Dančová, 17th International Conference on Engineering Mechanics, Engineering mechanics 2011, 439 (2011), (WOS:000313492700103)
- R. Lenhard, Power control and optimization, (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.