EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- S.H. Lam, The Prandtl Boundary Layer Theory. ME351B Fluid Mechanics, Stanford University (Win) 2003-04. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ostowari, D. Naik, Post stall studies of untwisted varying aspect ratio blades with an NACA4415 airfoil section-part 1. Wind Engineering 1984; [Google Scholar]
- 8 (3): 176–194. [Google Scholar]
- I. Tani, Boundary-Layer Transition, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics 1: 169–196 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Joslin, C.L. Streett, I. Chang, Spatial Direct Numerical Simulation of Boundary-Layer Transition Mecha-nisms: Validation of PSE Theory Theor. & Comput. Fluid Dyn, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Stough, D.J. DiCarlo, E.C. Stewart, “Wing Modification for Increased Spin Resistance”, NASA Langley Research Center, SAE Technical Paper Series, Paper 830720, Business Aircraft Meeting & Exposition, Avril 1983 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.