EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- J. A. C Humphrey, J. H Whitelaw and G. Yee, J. Fluid Mech., Vol. 103, 443–463 (1981). [CrossRef]
- Y.G. Lai, R.M.C. So and H.S. Zhang, Theoret. Comput. Fluid Dynamics, Vol. 3, 163–180 (1981) [CrossRef]
- J. Azzola and J. A. C Humphrey, Developing Turbulent Flow in a 180° Curved Pipe and its Downstream Tangent, Report LBL-17681, Materials and Molecular Research Division, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, University of California (1984).
- J. Azzola, J. A. C Humphrey, H. Iacovidas and B.E. Launder, J. Fluids Engrg. 108, 214–221 (1986). [CrossRef]
- M. Anwer, R.M.C. So and Y.G. Lai, Phys. Fluids A 1, 1387–1397 (1989). [CrossRef]
- P. Bradshaw, Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech. 19, 53–74 (1987). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.