EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- M.J. Os, J.G.H. Op de Woerd, andJ.B. Jonker, ASME FEDSM97-3374 (1997)
- T. Nagahara, T. Sato and T. Okamura, CAV2001:sessionB8.006 (2001)
- M. Sedlar, TASK QUARTERLY 5, 4 (2001)
- M. Sedlar, F. Marsik and P. Safarik, 3rd Heat (2002)
- K. Yamamoto and Y. Tsujimoto, IJFMS, 2, 1 (2009)
- H.W. Oh, IMechE 224, JPE986 (2010)
- I. Harada, K. Kobayashi, and S. Ono, IJFMS 3, 2 (2010)
- K. A. Kaupert and T. Staubli, ASME J. Fluid E. 121 (1999)
- K. Kobayashi and Y. Chiba, IJFMS 3, 2 (2010)
- M. Sedlar, O. Sputa and M. Komarek, IJFMS 5, 1 (2012)
- P. Zima, M. Sedlar and F. Marsik, Water, Steam, and Aqueous Solutions for Electric Power, Advances in Science and Technology (Maruzen Co. Ltd., 2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.