EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- G.Reich, H. Beer, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 32: 551–562 (1989) [CrossRef]
- M. M. Essiwi, Validation of CFD Modeling for Oil Well Drilling Fluid Flow. PhD Thiess, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne (2006)
- H. K.Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, Computational Fluid Dynamics the Finite Volume Method 2nd edn. Prentice Hall, Harlow (2007)
- S. Chung, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 23:426–440 (2002) [CrossRef]
- M. Nouri, Journal of Fluid Mechanics Digital Archive, 253: 617–641 (1993) [CrossRef]
- M. B. Aboott, B. R. Basco, Computational Fluid Dynamics an introduction for Engineers. Longman, Harlow (1989)
- Fluent. Inc. (2001). Fluent 6.0 Users Guide, Dec. 2001. 5 Vols, Fluent Inc, Lebanon NH, USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.