EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- W. Wu, L.W. Lanb, Y. Lee, Int. J.of Inf. Mgt, 31 , 556–563 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, S. Chaeb, K. Chob, Int. J.of Inf. Mgt, 33, 429–440 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gartner, “Essential SaaS Overview and 2009 Guide to SaaS Research ” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, J. Lee, D. Cheun, S. Kim, 2009 Seventh ACIS Int. Conf. on Soft. Eng. Res., Mgt and App , 261–266 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A.. Sultan, Int. J. of Inf. Mgt, 31 , 272–278 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RL.Kliem,, Inf. Sys. Mgt., 16: 3 , 91–93 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cullen, , P. Seddon, , L. Willcocks, MIS Q. Exec, 4:1 , 229–246 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- F. De Jong, “The Right Governance Framework for Managing an Offshore IT Outsourcing Relationship”, University of Twente, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hirschheim, A. Heinzl, J. Dibbern, Glob. Chllngs. and Proc. Opps”, Springer (2009). [Google Scholar]
- W. Au, H. Leung, K. Chan, M. Li, AMCIS 2001 Proceedings. Paper 357, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Santy, “Sourcing Lifecycle for Software as a Service (SAAS) Implementation Shell Case”, University of Twente (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Menken, “SaaS - the Complete Cornerstone Guide to Software as a Service Best Practices Concepts, Terms, and Techniques for Successfully Planning, Implementing and Managing SaaS Solutions”. Emereo Pty Ltd., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Liao, C. Tao, In Proceedings of the 2008 international Conference on Management of E-Commerce and E-Government, (October 17 - 19, 2008). ICMECG. IEEE Comp. Soc., 215–220 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. A.. Smith, R. L. Kumar, Inf. Manage. 41, 8, 977–1002 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bennett, G. T. Timbrell, Inf. Sys. Frontiers 2, 2 (Aug. 2000), 195–211 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.