EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Murphy, R. R. Trial By Fire. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 11, 3, 50–61 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Hopkins, J. K., Spranklin, B., & Gupta, S.. A survey of Snake-inspired Robot Designs, 4, 2 (2009).
- Kinagasa, T., Otani, I., Haji, T., Yoshida, K., Osuka, K., & Amano, H. Flexible Monothread Mobile Track (FMT) – A new Mobile Mechanism Using One Track and Vertebral Structure-. Robotics 2010: Current and Future Challenges, 241–259 (2010).
- Borenstein, J., Hansen, M., & Borrell, A. M. The OmniThread OT-4 Serpentine Robot - Design and Performance. Journal of Field Robotics, 601–621 (2007).
- Behrens, R., Kuchler, C., Forster, T., & Elkmann, N. Kinematik Analysis of a 3-DOF Joint for a Novel Hyper-Redundant Robot Arm. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 3224–3229 (2011).
- Hidetaka Ohno, Shigeo Hirose. Design of Slim Slime Robot and its Gait of Locomotion. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 707–715 (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.