EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Shortliffe, Edward H., and James J. Cimino. Health Informatics: Computer Applications in Health Care and Biomedicine. 3rd ed. Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, New York. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmak PM, Dayhoff RE; Minimizing Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Modality Worklist Patient/Study Selection Errors. Journal of Digital Imaging, Vol 14, No 2, pp 153–157, Suppl 1 (June), (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Gale ME, Gale DR; DICOM Modality Worklist : An Essential Component in a PACS Environment. Journal of Digital Imaging, Vol 13, No 3 (August), pp 101–108, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Pianykh, Oleg S. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM): A Practical Introduction and Survival Guide. 2nd ed. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Royal College of Radiologists. Radiology information systems. The Royal College of Radiologists, London. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kolovou, M. Vatousi, D. Lymperopoulos, M. Koukias; Advanced Radiology Information System. Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE, Engineering in Medicine and Biology 27th Annual Conference, Shanghai, China, September 1–4, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Piraino D; RIS and PACS Integration at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Electromedica 67 no. 2, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmak PM, Dayhoff RE; Experience with DICOM Interfaces at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Journal of Digital Imaging, Vol 10, No 3, pp 144–145, Suppl 1 (August), (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.