EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- P. Smid, CNC Programming Handbook 2nd Edition, New York: Industrial Press Inc (2003)
- C. Bovill, Fractal Geometry as Design Aid, Journal for Geometry and Graphics Volume 4 No 1, 71–78 (2000)
- S.C. Soo, K.M. Yu, Rapid Prototyping Using Fractal Geometry, 424–431 (2001)
- The EMC Team, User Manual V 2.4. http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/EMC2_User_Manual.pdf (2011)
- T. Starovešk, D. Brezak, T. Udiljak, D. Majetić, Implementation of A Linux-Based CNC Open Control System, 12th International Scientific Conference on Production Engineering – CIM (2009)
- D. Ascher, A. Martelli, A. Ravenscroft, Python Cookbook, USA: O’Reilly (2005)
- B.B. Mandelbrot, The Fractal Geometry of Nature, New York: W.H. Freeman And Company (1983)
- P. Prusinkiewicz, A. Lindenmayer, The Algorithmic Beauty of Plants, New York: Springer–Verlag (2004)
- I. Zammouri, B. Ayeb, Fractal Shapes Description with Parametric L-systems and Turtle Algebra, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 34 (2007)
- A.A.S Gunawan, J. Linggarjati, Pengembangan Program Aplikasi Enhanced Machine Control dengan Python untuk Metode Interpolasi Newton, Jurnal ComTech, Vol 03 / No 01 / June 2012
- J.W. Swipman, Tkinter 8.4 Reference: a GUI for Python, Mexico: New Mexico Tech (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.