EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- A. Verma, “Enhanced Performance of Database by,” IJCSMS International Journal of Computer Science & Management Studies, 2011.
- M. K. Gupta and P. Chandra, “An Empirical Evaluation of LIKE Operator in Oracle,” BVICAM’s International Journal of Information Technology, 2011.
- T. M. Connolly and C. E. Begg, Database Systems : A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation, and Management, Boston: Pearson Education, 2010.
- N. Mercioiu and V. Vladucu, “Improving SQL Server Performance,” Informatica Economică, 2010.
- D. Channon and D. Koch X, Experimental Methodology: Issues and Practice, 1997.
- M. L. Gillenson, Fundamentals of Database Management Systems, USA: Wiley, 2012.
- M. Alamery, A. Faraahi, H. H. S. Javadi, S. Nourossana and H. Erfani, “Application of Bees Algorithm in Multi-Join Query Optimization,” ACSIJ Advances in Computer Science: an International Journal, 2012.
- P. Karthik, G. T. Reddy and E. K. Vanan, “Tuning the SQL Query in order to Reduce Time Consumption,” IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science, 2012.
- S. Lasya and S. Tanuku, “A Study of Library Databases by Translating Those SQL Queries Into Relational Algebra and Generating Query Trees,” IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science, 2011.
- I. Lungu, N. Mercioiu and V. Vladucu, “Optimizing Queries in SQL Server 2008,” Scientific Bulletin – Economic Sciences, Vol. 9 (15).
- D. S. M. Mahajan and V. P. Jadhav, “GENERAL FRAMEWORK FOR OPTIMIZATION OF DISTRIBUTED QUERIES,” International Journal of Database Management Systems ( IJDMS ), 2012.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.