EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Agnew, G.B., Mullin R.C. and Vanstone S.A., Fast exponentiation in GF(2n), Advances in Cryptology-Eurocrypt, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science 330 251–255 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Arnault F., Pickett E.J., and Vinatier S., Construction of self-dual normal bases and their complexity, Finite Fields and Their Applications 18 458–472 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cox D., Little J. and O’Shea D., Ideals, Varieties, and Algorithm, Third Edition (Springer, New York, 2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fumy W., Orthogonal transform encoding of cyclic codes, AAECC-3, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science 229 131–134 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Geiselmann W., Weakly self-dual normal in finite fields, Proc. Application of Finite Fields, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Qun Ying, Liao and Qi, Sun, A necessary and sufficient condition for finite field which has weakly selfdual normal bases, Chinese Annual Mathematics Series A 28 (2) 273–280 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Lidl R. and Niederreiter H., Finite fields, Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications vol. 20 (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- Menezes A.J., Blake I.F., Gao S.H., Mullin R.C., Vanstone S.A., and Yaghoobian T., Application of finite fields, (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Waterloo, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- Messey J.L. and Omura J.K., Computational method and apparatus for finite field arithmethic, U.S. Patent Application (1981). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.