EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Business Monitor International (2010) Indonesia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q3 2010, Business Monitor International Ltd. ISSN 1748-1945 [Google Scholar]
- Dian Risdianto, “Optimisasi Proses Koagulasi Floculasi Untuk Pengolahan Air Limbah Industri Jamu”, Disertation for Master of Chemical Engineering, Diponegoro University, Semarang, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- International Trade Center (2005), Supply and demand survey on pharmaceuticals and natural products-Indonesia, International Trade Center, July 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Joshi, H. N. (2003), Analysis of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry with Emphasis on opportunities in 2005. Pharmaceutical Technology North America; Jan 2003; 27,1; ProQuest Research Library pg. 74. [Google Scholar]
- June, E. (2004), Information retrieval in the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical Technology; 2004; ProQuest Research Library pg. S8. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, B., & Dwyer, D.S. (1995) New product development in the information age: pharmaceutical industry. The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing; 1995; 10, 3; ProQuest Research Library pg. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Mazzola, et, al (2006) Chemical resistance of the gram-negative bacteria to different sanitizers in a water purifications system. BMC Infectious Disease. [Google Scholar]
- Paul, D. H. (2002) Electrodeionization in pharmaceutical water treatment, Pharmaceutical Technology North America; Jul; 26, 7; ProQuest Research Library pg. 36. [Google Scholar]
- Pfeffer, J., & Salancik, G. R. 2003. The external control of organizations: A resource dependence perspective: Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. DiMaggio & W. Powell, “The iron cage revisited" institutional isomorphism and collective rationality in organizational fields”, American Sociological Review, 48 (1983), 147–60. [Google Scholar]
- Rivero, A. T., et. Al. (2007) Improving a pharmaceutical water system based on a Risk Analysis Approach. Pharmaceutical Technology; Nov 2007; 31, 11; ProQuest Research Library pg. 60. [Google Scholar]
- Status Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia, 2012, Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup Republik Indonesia,2012,pp. 43–45. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, T. (1998) Technology in the Pharmaceutical Industry: The Patient is Waiting Vital Speeches of the Day; Nov 1, 1998; 65, 2; ProQuest Research. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.