EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Business Monitor International (2010) Indonesia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q3 2010, Business Monitor International Ltd. ISSN 1748-1945
- Dian Risdianto, “Optimisasi Proses Koagulasi Floculasi Untuk Pengolahan Air Limbah Industri Jamu”, Disertation for Master of Chemical Engineering, Diponegoro University, Semarang, 2007.
- International Trade Center (2005), Supply and demand survey on pharmaceuticals and natural products-Indonesia, International Trade Center, July 2005.
- Joshi, H. N. (2003), Analysis of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry with Emphasis on opportunities in 2005. Pharmaceutical Technology North America; Jan 2003; 27,1; ProQuest Research Library pg. 74.
- June, E. (2004), Information retrieval in the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical Technology; 2004; ProQuest Research Library pg. S8.
- Lin, B., & Dwyer, D.S. (1995) New product development in the information age: pharmaceutical industry. The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing; 1995; 10, 3; ProQuest Research Library pg. 6.
- Mazzola, et, al (2006) Chemical resistance of the gram-negative bacteria to different sanitizers in a water purifications system. BMC Infectious Disease.
- Paul, D. H. (2002) Electrodeionization in pharmaceutical water treatment, Pharmaceutical Technology North America; Jul; 26, 7; ProQuest Research Library pg. 36.
- Pfeffer, J., & Salancik, G. R. 2003. The external control of organizations: A resource dependence perspective: Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
- P. J. DiMaggio & W. Powell, “The iron cage revisited" institutional isomorphism and collective rationality in organizational fields”, American Sociological Review, 48 (1983), 147–60. [CrossRef]
- Rivero, A. T., et. Al. (2007) Improving a pharmaceutical water system based on a Risk Analysis Approach. Pharmaceutical Technology; Nov 2007; 31, 11; ProQuest Research Library pg. 60.
- Status Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia, 2012, Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup Republik Indonesia,2012,pp. 43–45.
- Thomas, T. (1998) Technology in the Pharmaceutical Industry: The Patient is Waiting Vital Speeches of the Day; Nov 1, 1998; 65, 2; ProQuest Research.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.