EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- http://web.binus.edu/binusiancard/About.BINUSIAN.Card-Flazz/English (Accessed 4 July 2013)
- J.L. Caviglia Harris, Attendance and Achievement in Economics: Investigating the Impact of Attendance Policies and Absentee Rates on Student Performance (Journal of Economics and Finance Education Volume 4 Number 2 (2006)
- T.S. Lim, S.C. Sim, M.M. Mansor, Industrial Electronic & Applications, (IEEE Symposium on Volume 2 pp 778–782 (2009)
- N. Tabassam, S. Pervaiz, A. Korrani & Azhar-Ud-Din, Development of Academic Attendance Monitoring System using Fingerprint Identification (International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security,9(5), pp 164–168 (2009)
- N.K. Balcoh, M.H. Yousaf, W. Ahmad & M.I. Baig, Algorithm for Efficient Attendance Management: Face Recognition based Approach (JCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 4, No. 1 (2012)
- S. Hodges, D. McFarlane, Radio Frequency Identification : Technology, Application and Impact (Whitepaper, AutoID Labs, Cambridge (2005)
- R. Patel, N. Patel, M. Gajjar, Online Students’ Attendance Monitoring System in Classroom Using Radio Frequency Identification Technology : A Proposed System Framework(International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, ISSN 2250-2459,Volume 2, Issue 2 (2012)
- Z. Singhal, R.K. Gujral, Anytime Anywhere-Remote Monitoring of Attendance System bcase on RFID using GSM Network(International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) Volume 39 No 3 (2012) [CrossRef]
- D. McFarlane, Y. Sheffi The Impact of Automatic Identification on Supply Chain Operations (The Int J Logist Manag 1:14–17. Doi : 10.1108/09574090310806503 (2003)
- The Economist. The IT Revolution : The Best Thing Since The Barcode, 51 (2003)
- A. Ustundag, M.S. Kilinc, E. Cevikcan, Fuzzy Rule-based System for the Economic Analysis of RFID Investments (Expert Syst Appl 37(7):5300–5306. doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2010.01.009 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Ustundag, The Value of RFID : Benefit vs. Costs. Springer. London (2013) [CrossRef]
- R.G. Sabale, Dr. A.R. Dani, Comparative Study of Prototype Model For Software Engineering With System Life Cycle (OSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN) ISSN: 2250-3021 Volume 2, Issue 7, PP21–24 (2012)
- J.A. O’Brien, G. Marakas, Management Information Systems. 09. McGraw-Hill. Irwin (2009)
- J.A O’Brien, Introduction to Information Systems : Essentials for the e-Business Enterprise. 09. McGraw-Hill. New York (2003)
- S. T. Masleena, M. Gayathri, Evaluating Accuracy of Inference and Benefits of Compression over RFID (International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) volume 4 , Issue 5, PP1158–1163 (2013))
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.