EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- I., Akmal, SOHO: Small Office Home Office, (2008)
- T., Tzempelikos, Integration of Dynamic Facades with other Building Systems, Automated Buildings Magazine, May; 2007.
- C.E. Ochoa, I.G. Capeluto, Strategic decision- making for intelligent buildings: Comparative impact of passive design strategies and active features in a hot climate, Building and Environment, vol. 43, p.1829–1839; 2008. [CrossRef]
- R. Hansanuwat, Kinetic Facades as Environmental Control Systems: Using Kinetic Facades to Increase Energy Efficiency and Building Performance in Office Buildings, Master of Building Science Thesis, University of Southern California, May; 2010.
- M.E. Skavara, Learning Emergence, Adaptive Cellular Automata Façade Trained by Artificial Neural Networks, Master of Science in Adaptive Architecture & Computation Thesis, Bartlett UCL, September; 2009.
- J. Wang, J. Li, Bio-Inspired Kinetic Envelope for Building Energy Efficiency based on Parametric Design of Building Information Modeling, Power and Energy Engineering Conference, IEEE; 2010.
- J. Wang, J. Li, X. Chen, Parametric Design Based on Building Information Modeling for Sustainable Buildings, International Conference on Challenges in Environmental Science and Computer Engineering, IEEE; 2010.
- C.C. Sullivan, Robo Buildings. Pursuing the Interactive Envelope, Architectural Record, 0003858X,194: Issue 4; 2006.
- F.U. Sjarifudin, Adaptive Building Envelope System using Parametric Camshaft Mechanism for Sustainable Building, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol.232, pp919–924, 2012 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.