EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Binkley, M, et al (2008), “Consumer Perception of Take out Food: Safe Handling Practices and Desired Package Attributes”
- Binkley, M., and Ghiselli, R. (2005), “Food safety issues and training methods for ready-to-eat foods in the grocery industry”, Journal of Environmental Health, Vol. 68 No. 3, pp. 27–31. [PubMed]
- Boyce, Janice, Broz, Charles C., and Binkley, Margaret (2008), “Consumer Perspectives: Take out Packaging and Food Safety”, British Food Journal, Volume 110 No. 8, pp. 819–828
- Goyal, Anita, and Singh, N.P., (2007), “Consumer Perception About Fast Food In India: An Exploratory Study”, British Food Journal, Vol. 109 No. 2, pp. 182–195 [CrossRef]
- Hair Jr., Joseph F., et al., Multivariate Data Analysis, Prentice-Hall, 2006, sixth edition
- Silayoi, Pinya, and Speece, Mark (2007), “The Importance of Packaging Attributes: A Conjoint Analysis Approach”, European Journal of Marketing, Volume 41 No. 11/12, pp. 1495–1517
- Silayoi, Pinya, and Speece, Mark (2004), “Packaging and purchase decision: An exploratory study on the impact of involvement level and time pressure”, British Food Journal, Volume 106 No. 8 pp. 607–628 [CrossRef]
- Surjandari, Isti, Conjoint Analysis: Konsep dan Aplikasi, Penerbit Universitas Trisakti
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.