EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- G. Amelino-Camelia and S. Majid, Waves on noncommutative spacetime and gamma-ray bursts, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 15 (2000) 4301–4323
- I.A. Batalin, G.A., Vilkovisky, Quantization of gauge theories with linearly dependent generators, Phys. Rev. D 28 (1983) 2567–2582 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Alhamzi, E.J. Beggs & A.D. Neate, From homotopy to Itô calculus to Hodge theory, arXiv:1307.3119 (math.QA)
- E.J. Beggs & S. Majid, *-Compatible connections in noncommutative Riemannian geometry, J. Geom. Phys. (2011) 95–124
- E.J. Beggs & S. Majid, Gravity induced by quantum spacetime, in press Classical and Quantum Gravity (2014) 40pp
- M. Dubois-Violette & P.W. Michor, Connections on central bimodules in noncommutative differential geometry, J. Geom. Phys. 20 (1996) 218–232 [CrossRef]
- K. Hinterbichler, Theoretical aspects of massive gravity, Rev. Mod. Phys. 84 (2012) 671 [CrossRef]
- S. Majid, Hopf algebras for physics at the Planck scale, Classical and Quantum Gravity 5 (1988) 1587–1607 [CrossRef]
- S. Majid, Braided momentum in the q-Poincare group, J. Math. Phys. 34 (1993) 2045–2058 [CrossRef]
- S. Majid, Noncommutative Riemannian geometry of graphs, J. Geom. Phys. 69 (2013) 74–93 [CrossRef]
- S. Majid, Foundations of Quantum Group Theory, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1996
- S. Majid, Almost commutative Riemannian geometry: wave operators, Commun. Math. Phys. 310 (2012) 569–609 [CrossRef]
- S. Majid, Newtonian gravity on quantum spacetime, in Proc. ICNFP 2012; in press Euro Phys. J. Web of Conf, 10pp
- S. Majid, Reconstruction and quantisation of Riemannian structures, arXiv:1307.2778 (math.QA) 40pp
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.