EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 73, 2014MENU 2013 – 13th International Conference Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 June 2014|
- C.A. Baker et al., Improved Experimental Limit on the Electric Dipole Moment of the Neutron, PRL 97, 131801 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pospelov and A. Ritz, Electric dipole moments as probes of new physics, Annals of Physics 318, 119–169 (2005) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Lauss, Startup of the high-intensity ultracold neutron source at the Paul Scherrer Institute, Hyp. Int. 203 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Harris et al., Apparatus for measurement of the electric dipole moment of the neutron using a cohabiting atomic-mercury magnetometer, NIM A (2013) [arXiv:1305.7336] [Google Scholar]
- F. Atchison et al., The simulation of ultracold neutron experiments using GEANT4, NIM A 552, 513–521 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Altarev et al., Phys. Lett. B 102, (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Grigoriev et al., Pecularities of the construction and application of a broadband adiabatic flipper of cold neutrons, NIM A 384, 453 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lefort et al., To be published [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.