EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 74, 2014ISEG5 – Fifth International Symposium on Experimental Gravitation
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Measurement of G|
|Published online||11 June 2014|
- M.K. Bantel et. al., “25th Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements.” 8-13 June 2008. Broomfield, Colorado, USA. (http://www.icpem.org/2008/), (2008). [Google Scholar]
- W. Michaelis et. al., “18th Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements.” 27 June - 1 July 1994. Boulder, Colorado, USA. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- G. Luther and W. Towler, Phys. Rev. Lett. 48, 121–123 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CODATA-10 = P.J. Mohr et.al., Rev. Mod. Phys. 84, 1527–1605 (2012) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Newman et. al., Meas. Sci. Technol., 10, 445–453 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Newman et. al., Space Sci. Rev. 148, 175–190 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kuroda, Meas. Sci. Tech. 10, 435–438 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Newman and M.K. Bantel, Meas.Sci.Technol. 10, 445–454 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Bantel and R.D. Newman, J. Alloys and Comp. 310, 233–242 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.