EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 74, 2014ISEG5 – Fifth International Symposium on Experimental Gravitation
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Gravitational Wave Detector|
|Published online||11 June 2014|
- C. W. Misner, K. S. Thorne, and J. A. Wheeler, Gravitation (Freeman, San Francisco, 1973)
- C. Kiefer and C. Weber, Ann. Phys. 14, 253–278 (2005) [CrossRef]
- F. Sorge, Class. Quantum Grav. 27, 225001–225012 (2010) [CrossRef]
- C. J. Borde, COMPTES RENDUS PHYSIQUE, 2, 509 (2001)
- Y. Cheng and J. Q. Shen, arXiv:gc-qc/0703066 (2007)
- K. S. Krane, Introductory Nuclear Physics. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, 1988).
- J. D. Jackson, Classical Electrodynamics. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1999)
- A. J. Leggett, Quantum Liquid. (Oxford University Press, New York, 2006)
- B. Xia, Phd thesis (in Chinese), Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing (2007)
- R. B. Firestone, Ed. Table of Isotopes, 8th Eds. (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1999)
- B. Yang, Student thesis (in Chinese), Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing (2013)
- Y. Cheng, arXiv:0907.1446, (2009)
- M. Fox, Quantum Optics. (Oxford University Press, New York, 2006)
- Y. Cheng, arXiv:0906.5417, ICAME, Vienna, Austria (2009)
- Y.-S. Wang, Student thesis (in Chinese), Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing (2013)
- M. V. Berry, Proc. Roy. Soc. London A 392, 45 (1984) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Kondo, Prog. Theor. Phys. 32, 37–49 (1964) [CrossRef]
- Y. Cheng & B. Xia, arXiv:0908.0628, (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.