EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 75, 2014JEMS 2013 – Joint European Magnetic Symposia
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Magnetic recording, sensors and microwave devices|
|Published online||03 July 2014|
- G; Kim, S-Y. Cha, E-K. Hyun, Y.C. Jung, Y.S. choi, J-S. Rieh, SR Lee, S.W. Hwang, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 50, 676 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, F. Liu, T. Ren, L. Liu, H. Feng, A.Z. Wang, H. Long, Sensors and Actuators A, 130–131, 365 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ahn, Y.J. Kim, M.G. Allen, IEEE Transactions on Components Packaging and Manufacturing Technology - Part A., 17, 463 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- F. Sandoval-Ibarra, L. Flores-Gómez, Proc. Of the 10th workshop Iberchip, Cartagena, Colombia, March 2004 [Google Scholar]
- V. Palazzari , P. Placidi, G. Stopponi, F. Alimenti, L. Roselli, A. Scorzoni, 27th General Assembly of the International Union of the Radio Science, Maastricht, Netherlands, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Yue, S.S Wong, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 47, 560 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Thuringer, PhD Thesis, “Characterization of Integrated Lumped Inductors and Transformers”, Technical University of Vienna, April 2002 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Frickey, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 42, 205 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.