EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 75, 2014JEMS 2013 – Joint European Magnetic Symposia
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Magnetic recording, sensors and microwave devices|
|Published online||03 July 2014|
- T. O’Donnell, N. Wang, R. Meere, F. Rhen, S. Roy, D. O’Sullivan, C. O’Mathuna, JMMM, e233 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Sullivan, S. Prabhakaran, P. Dhagat, and Y. Sun, Trans.Magn. Soc. Japan, vol. 3, no. 4, 126, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Asti, M. Ghidini, M. Solzi, JMMM, 242-245, 973–975, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kraus, O. Chayka, Journal of Electrical Engineering, 57, 8/S, 73–76, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Haugdahl and D. R. Miller Rev. Sci. Instrum. 59, 480 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fiorillo “Measurement and characterization of magnetic materials”, Book, Elsevier, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.