EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 75, 2014JEMS 2013 – Joint European Magnetic Symposia
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Magnetic recording, sensors and microwave devices|
|Published online||03 July 2014|
- R. E. Collin Field Theory of Guided Waves 2th edition, IEEE Press.
- David Pozar, Microwave Engineering, Fourth Edition, chapter 9.
- T. Zervos, A. Alexandridis, F. Lazarakis, M. Pissas, D. Stamopoulos, E. Angelopoulos, K. Dangakis, IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation, 6, 158 (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. M. Nicolson and G. F. Ross, IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurements IM-19, 377 (1970); [CrossRef]
- L. F. Chen, C. K. Ong, C. P. Neo, V. V. Varadan and V. K. Varadan, “ Microwave Electronics, Measurements and materials Characterization, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, (2004). [CrossRef]
- CST Microwave studio, Computer simulation technology AG, Darmstadt, Germany, 2012.
- G. Barzilai and G. Gerosa, IRE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, AP-7, S471 (1959); [CrossRef]
- G. Barzilai and G. Gerosa, II Nuovo Cimento, X-7, 685, (1958).
- P. Queffelec, M. Le Floc’h and P. Gelin, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques 48, 1344, (2000); [CrossRef]
- P. Queffelec, M. medium Le Floc’h and P. Gelin, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 47, 390 (1999) and references therein. [CrossRef]
- M. L. Kales, H. N. Chait and N. G. Sakiotis, J. Appl. Phys. 24, 816 (1953). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.