EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 75, 2014JEMS 2013 – Joint European Magnetic Symposia
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Magnetic recording, sensors and microwave devices|
|Published online||03 July 2014|
- R. Foley et al, Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC) 2010, 525 (2010)
- A.W. Lofti et al., 7th International Conference on Integrated Power Electronics Systems (CIPS) 2012, Nuremberg, Germany, (2012)
- T. Liakopoulos, A. Panda, M. Wilkowski, A. Lofti, 3rd International Workshop on Power Supply on Chip (PwrSoC 2012), San Francisco, USA, (2012)
- Patent application WO2013072135 (A1)
- M.C. Wurz, D. Dinulovic, H.H. Gatzen, Proc. 8th Int. Symposium on Magnetic Materials, Processes and Devices, 206th Meet. of The Electrochemical Society 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, (2004)
- C. Ruffert, J. Chen, L. Rissing, European Congress and Exhibition on Advanced Materials and Processes (Euromat 2011), Montpellier, France, (2011)
- C. Ruffert, H. H. Gatzen, Microsystem Technologies, 14, 9–11, (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. G. Allen, IEEE Trans. On Magnetics, 39, 5–2, (2003) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.