EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 75, 2014JEMS 2013 – Joint European Magnetic Symposia
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Magnetic recording, sensors and microwave devices|
|Published online||03 July 2014|
- R. Foley et al, Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC) 2010, 525 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Lofti et al., 7th International Conference on Integrated Power Electronics Systems (CIPS) 2012, Nuremberg, Germany, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Liakopoulos, A. Panda, M. Wilkowski, A. Lofti, 3rd International Workshop on Power Supply on Chip (PwrSoC 2012), San Francisco, USA, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Patent application WO2013072135 (A1) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Wurz, D. Dinulovic, H.H. Gatzen, Proc. 8th Int. Symposium on Magnetic Materials, Processes and Devices, 206th Meet. of The Electrochemical Society 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ruffert, J. Chen, L. Rissing, European Congress and Exhibition on Advanced Materials and Processes (Euromat 2011), Montpellier, France, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ruffert, H. H. Gatzen, Microsystem Technologies, 14, 9–11, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Allen, IEEE Trans. On Magnetics, 39, 5–2, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.