EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- Popov I.A., Mahyanov H.M., Gureev V.M. Physical basis and industrial application of heat transfer intensification: Heat transfer intensification: monograph / under the general editorship Uy. F. Gortishov. – Kazan: Innovative technologies center, (2009) -560 p [Google Scholar]
- Inaba, T., Kubo. T. Enhanced heat transfer through oscillatory flow J. Heat Transfer − Japanese Research. (1993). Vol. 22. No. 5. P. 480-92 [Google Scholar]
- Zhixiong Guo, Hyung Jin Sung. Analysis of the Nusselt number in pulsating pipe flow International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. (1997). Vol. 40. No. 10. P. 2486–9 [Google Scholar]
- Zohir A.E., Habib M.A., Attya A.M., Eid A.I. An experimental investigation of heat transfer to pulsating pipe air flow with different amplitudes Heat and Mass Transfer. May (2006). Vol. 42. No. 7. P. 625–35 [Google Scholar]
- Olayiwola B.O., Walzel P. Flow pulsation and modified duct surface for process heat transfer intensification International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. (2007). Vol. 5. P. 10 [Google Scholar]
- Olayiwola B., Walzel P. Cross-flow transport and heat transfer enhancement in laminar pulsed flow J. Chemical Engineering & Processing: Process Intensification. (2008). Vol. 47. No. 5 [Google Scholar]
- Bokun I.A. Heat exchange between a pulsating layer and a bundle of tubes immersed in it Vestsi Akademii Navuk BSSR, Serya Fizika Energetychnykh Navuk. (1977). No. 2. P. 37–40 [Google Scholar]
- Promtov M.A. Machines and apparatuses with impulse power impact on in-process materials: Education guidance. – Moscow: “Machine engineering publishing – 1”, (2004). – 136 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Koshkin, E.K. Kalinin, G.A. Dreizer, S.A. Yarho. Unsteady heat transfer. Moscow, “Machine engineering”, (1973). -328 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.