EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. New approach to the mathematical simulation of thermal regimes for electronic equipment, Russian Microelectronics. V. 37. No. 2 (2008) 131–138 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Mathematical modelling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 2009. V. 16. No. 1. P. 119–128 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Kurilenko, N.I., Maksimov, V.I., Mamontov, G.Ya., Nagornova, T.A. Heat transfer under heating of a local region of a large production area by gas infrared radiators, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 2013. V. 86. – Issue 3, P. 519–524 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Maksimov, V.I., Sheremet, M.A. Natural convection in a closed parallelepiped with a local energy source, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 2013 V. 54. – No. 4. P. 588–595 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Corvaro, M. Paroncini, M. Sotte PIV and numerical analysis of natural convection in tilted enclosures filled with air and with opposite active walls, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Volume 55, Issues 23–24, November 2012, Pages 6349–6362 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaloudis E. Large eddy simulations of turbulent mixed convection in the charging of a rectangular thermal storage tank, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2013 V. 44. P. 776–791 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Tajia, G.V. Parishwadb, N.K. Sanea Enhanced performance of horizontal rectangular fin array heat sink using assisting mode of mixed convection, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2014 V. 72. P. 250–259 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vladimír Gerlich, Kateřina Sulovská, Martin Zálešák COMSOL Multiphysics validation as simulation software for heat transfer calculation in buildings: Building simulation software validation, Measurement, Volume 46, Issue 6, July 2013, Pages 2003–2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.