EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- Edyta Dudkiewicz, Janusz Jezowiecki. The influence of orientation of a gas-fired direct radiant heater on radiant temperature distribution at a work station Original Research Article, Energy and Buildings, 2011 V. 43. No. 6. P. 1222–1230 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Conjugate Natural Convection In An Enclosure With Local Heat Sources, Computational Thermal Sciences, 2009. Issue 1. No. 3. P. 341–360 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Two-dimensional problem of natural convection in a rectangular domain with local heating and heat-conducting boundaries of finite thickness, Fluid Dynamics. 2006. V. 41. No. 6. P: 881–890 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Maksimov, V.I., Sheremet, M.A. Natural convection in a closed parallelepiped with a local energy source, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 2013 V. 54. No. 4. P. 588–595 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Kurilenko, N.I., Maksimov, V.I., Mamontov, G.Ya., Nagornova, T.A. Heat transfer under heating of a local region of a large production area by gas infrared radiators, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 2013. V. 86. Is. 3. P. 519–524 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.