EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- I. Yu. Mukhlygin Innovation energy saving technologies in of housing and communal services Vest. Chuv. Univ.- 2011.- No. 4.- P. 454 – 457 [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Kimball, M.M. Conley, K.F. Lewin Performance and energy costs associated with scaling infrared heater arrays for warming field plots from 1 to 100 m Theoretical and Applied Climatology. – April 2012. – V. 108. – P.247 – 265 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet Mathematical modeling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. – 2009. – V. 16. – No. 1. – P. 119 – 128 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment Russian Microelectronics. – 2008. – V. 137. – No. 2. – P. 131 – 138 [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Dyskin, V. V. Shivanov Heat Balance of the Premises with Gas Rays Heating Izv. Vys. Uchebn. Zaved.. Stroit.. – 2007. – No. 8. – P. 62 – 65 [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Bukhmirov, S. A. Krupennikov, and Yu. S. Solnyshkova, Algorithm of calculating systems of radiant heating of rooms, Vestn. Ivanovsk. Gos. Énerg. Univ., Issue 4, 23–25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Kurilenko, R. R. Davlyatchin Heat exchange between gas infra-red radiator and multilayered roof construction Vest. TGASU.- 2009.- No. 4.- P. 132 – 141 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.I. Maksimov, T.A. Nagornova, N.I. Kurilenko, G.Ya Mamontov Heat transfer under heating of a local region of a large production area by gas infrared radiators Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. – 2013. – V. 86. – No. 3. – P. 519 – 524 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Paskonov, V. I. Polezhaev, and L. A. Chudov, Numerical Simulation of the Heat and Mass Transfer Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak Heat and mass transfer at the ignition of liquid substance by a single “hot” particle Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. – 2008. – No. 3. – P. 244 – 252 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.