EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- Serpionova E. N., Promishlennaya adsorbciya gazov i parov [Industrial adsorption of gases and vapors]. Moscow: “Hi school”, 1969
- N. Kelcev, Fundamentals of adsorption technology. Moscow: “Chemistry”, (1984)
- S. Mozgovoi, Extended abstract of PhD dissertation. Moscow: (2001)
- S. Goldaev, A. Khushvaktov, Energy: Efficiency, reliability, safety: material works XIX Russian Sci. Tech. Conf. 2. 386–389 (2013)
- Alekseev V. P., Vainshtain G.E., Gerasimov P. V. Raschet i modelirovanie apparatov kriogennyh ustanovok [Calculation and simulation of cryogenic devices] Energoatomizdat. Leningrad. 1987
- P. Romankov, V. Frolov, Mass transfer processes of chemical technology, Leningrad: “Chemistry”, (1990)
- P. Bazhan, V. Silvestorov, Handbook of heat transfer devices, Moscow. (1989)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.